Cpx24.com CPM Program

Micro Painting Monday - 25

Monday, May 20, 2013

The first set of paintings this Micro Painting Monday #25 is "Red for Susanne" that I painted for a friend, who loves red....

The next set is "Mixed tulips", it is one of the pieces that I show the art exhibition "Grænseoverskridende Kunst" in Gallery Skulpturhaven Thy, the reception is May 25 and the exhibition ends September 14.

The last set this Micro Painting Monday is called "Wenche" - painted for at friend who loves black, purple and dark blue....

As always see more in my shop Micro Paintings by Maria HERE - and please, please click the Facebook LIKE button to the right next to the first photo in this post - or when you are in my shop, use the button in the left side banner - or go directly to my Facebook page HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts