Cpx24.com CPM Program

Flowers for Twinkle - fixing a skin tone clash

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

 
 
The base color is Picture Polish Twinkle – I had hoped it was more lilac that this, and I don’t really feel it’s nice with my skin tone. I also was a bit disappointed that it left the gorgeous shimmer in the bottle instead of bringing it out to play on the nails. SO I used my secret weapon showed before – paint something in colors that are good with my skin tone along the cuticles and side walls. So I did, I used acrylic craft color as usual and the top coat is Seche Vite.
Grundfarven er Picture Polish Twinkle – jeg havde håbet på at den var mere syrenfarvet, og jeg er ikke helt sicker på, om jeg synes den er Ok til min hudfarve. Endelig var jeg også lidt skuffet over at den lod det smukke shimmer blive i flasken i stedet for at tage det med ud på neglene. MEN jeg brugte mit hemmelige våben og med akrylfarve malede jeg blomster tæt på huden og så så det knap så slemt ud. Toplakken er Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts