Cpx24.com CPM Program

WIC by Herôme - Yokohama

Friday, April 12, 2013


WIC by Herôme kindly sent me their new limited collection Mystic Japan for review! I love all the cheerful colors in it, which I'll happily wear when it finally gets more springy here in the Netherlands.
For this post I picked Yokohama to show you. Yokohama is a medium lavender purple creme (less blue than in the pictures), with a very, very subtle shimmer. I applied two smooth coats and the formula was excellent, as was the opacity. As you can see in the first picture, I added some nail art too. I painted half of my nails with Essence Chacalaca and then added a few gold stripes in the middle with Janet #115. Not very Japan I must say, but cute nonetheless and fun to do! :-)
I'll show the other polishes of the Mystic Japan collection individually as well, paired with nail art like today, so there's a little bit more to see than a swatch! ;-) Thanks for reading!

The W.I.C. Mystic Japan collection will be available in May 2013, in the Herôme online shop for €7.50 per bottle of 0.7ml/0.2 fl.oz., or 12.50 for two. Shipping is worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts