Cpx24.com CPM Program

Art Deco Sunburst

Monday, December 31, 2012


Closing this year with a big bang, on the nails. :-) Like my last post this mani features elements from Art Deco, a style introduced to me by my father. It took me a while to like it, as I was so in love with and used to the curvy and organic lines of its predecessor Art Nouveau, but now I can't get enough of both. ♥ Deco has these slick and stylized shapes, making it look so grand! It just keeps wowing me everytime.
For the nail art I used the explosion design and a gold striper to freehand the little chevrons. All this on top of two coats of the blue Never On Sunday from Only You (house brand of Ici Paris XL).
Heading off to family to celebrate New Year's Eve now. I wish you all a happy and healthy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts