Cpx24.com CPM Program

Smokin Laces! : Lacey Nail Art

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Whaddup Gals!

Me good as usual! I won a couple of nail art contest past few weeks.
One of them was from Inglot (India) and other one was Revlon (India). Yay!!
I won a Nail Art Pen from Inglot and I am yet to receive my Revlon gift. Will keep y'all updated.

In the meanwhile the weather here has turned slightly pleasant in the mornings and evenings. Not cold, no..but I am still eager to pull out my woolies and start wearing them. So maybe this is what I would call the "Fall Season" for Mumbai. Hehe!

Anywho coming back to the subject..I had got some of these gorgeous smokey shades from Revlon when they launched their new shades sometime back. You can see the other one here (Muse). This is the second one. I still have an untried from this buy, hopefully will put up soon.


Base: Revlon's Mischievous (455)
Its a creme smokey grey-purple. Nice creme finish, slightly streaky..but 2 coats made it fine and opaque. Took more than 5-8 mins to dry.

Stamping plate: Konad M71
Stamping Colour: Konad Pastel Pink

Love this dainty lacey stamp from Konad.
Goin off to enjoy the weather! Ciao!


*All products bought by me unless otherwise mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts