Cpx24.com CPM Program

NailArt and Things Mani Featured in Cosmopolitan!!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Yay!! One of my Manis was featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine Oct 2012 (Indian) edition.




Sushmita Sen on the cover looking fab and prettty! Its the 16th Anniversary edition of the mag here in India.


Yeah Thats me!!!! :D I still cant stop grinning and whooping(a bit).

However they seem not to like to my water mark on my pics which was removed :-/

and that line quoted under the pic is not mine. Nahh!

" Polka dotted nails in icy sorbet colours (???!! Huh?) are my thing these days. They're easy to do and unusual" (or not. I think polka dots are easiest to do and so quite common) :p :p :p


Just a pic of the whole page to admire me better :D

Check my post on the retro polka dot mani here.
Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts